♥ Arab Mania ♥ makes your day sunny !

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ Arab Mania ♥ Website Award

Salam 3alikom and "hello" my dear readers,

Expat Focus Recommended Website

I'm so glad to announce u that my blog has been recommended to the "Expats focus recommended website Award " :) that's so kind of u whoever has been chosen my blog to the Expat Focus Website
I;m sorry i haven't checked my personal email for a long time and many of u r waiting for my reply.
I will do it inshalla soon , i was just surprised this morning seeing this cute news al7md Allah !
Any way , my dears the end of the year, this Website will be holding a poll where members can vote for "Website  for the Year" . Automatically my blog will be included there ....I would be happy if u can vote my blog inshalla :)
Thank u so much for all ur support , without u my blog would have been unvalued !


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails