♥ Arab Mania ♥ makes your day sunny !

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

In love with M&A products

The local bahraini designer Sara Quamber, prooved once again M&A abaya's are the best. They were the winners of the Swarovski Arabian Creation Award 2007 in Dubai and
since then still amazes us with their beautiful abaya creations.
Once again, she have proved that traditional UAE and GCC countries attire are capable of going along with the latest trends and fashion lines the world over.

For those abayat girls here is a large number of luxury abaya's waiting to be choosed and have its "owner" :)









The lastest Collection:



More you can be find here : http://www.ma-dubai.com/

4 comments:

Zohara said...

salam ukhti i love love love ur blog mashallah. i'm also muslima from germany i would like to have contact with u :) u can write me a message if u want inshallah.

rajaa said...

Assalamu Aliekum I so luv your sight.. its it absolutely GREat!! I'm from the USA and totally starved for anything islamic...!! GREAT GREAT GREAT

Babydoll95 said...

I feel blessed to have been able to view the beauty that you lovely women possess. There is so much naturalbeauty in this world, I just wish all were able to see that America is nothing compared to other Countries. Women need to see that revealing themselves is not only ugly, but disrespectful as well. I am not Muslim, but My son-in-law is.
Many Blessings my Sisters,
Christina

♥ Arab Mania ♥ said...

Chrisssy, ur comment is it appreciated !

Related Posts with Thumbnails