♥ Arab Mania ♥ makes your day sunny !

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gift ideas for bride on henna party

Salam my dears,



I’m sorry I do not check so often my personal email, I know some of u were waiting for my reply , I appologise if I do not answer in time at ur concerns.. 
One of the many emails I got it has took my attention, is it from our sister “ Umm Kadhim” where she is asking to give her some ideas gifts for a bride coz she will be going next week to a party henna.

Here is some ideas for u and for other persons who wish to give a present but they r out of ideas….

Most common is gold coz it’s valuable and wonderful, perfumes,body care, but u can go for a branded watch,luxury bed mattress , deluxe kit robes, house decorations,electric devices for home, nightwear sets beside some books for marriage,Qur’an and don’t forget that the most important thing is the way ur gift will be packed .












That is half  the beauty of gift ! Add some roses and card together with ur gift to increase the beauty .




If u can afford to book to the bride and groom a room or a suite in a luxury hotel for a night or two nights marriage and they will always remember ur gift !

 

3 comments:

Maryam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Arab Mania ♥ said...

3likom salam ya 3zizty, hope u found this tip useful :)
Wish u dear enjoy the party !

zaza K style said...

salam sisters,

feel free to browse my hand drawn kaftans collections..there are very colorful...:-)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42539&id=100000474977657

Thank you.
Zaza K

Related Posts with Thumbnails