1. U please Allaah. U r obeying the commands of ur Lord when u wear the hijaab and u can expect great rewards in return.
2. It is Allaah's protection of ur natural beauty. U r too precious to be "on display" for each man to see.
3. It is Allaah's preservation of ur chastity.
4. Allaah purifies ur heart and mind through the hijaab.
5. Allaah beautifies ur inner and outer countenance with hijaab. Outwardly ur hijaab reflects innocence, purity, modesty, shyness, serenity, contentment and obedience to ur Lord. Inwardly u cultivate the same.
6. Allaah defines ur femininity through the hijaab. U r a woman who respects her womanhood. Allaah wants u to be respected by others, and for u to respect urself.
7. Allaah raises ur dignity through the hijaab. When a strange man looks at u, he respects u because he sees that u respect yourself.
8. Allaah protects ur honour 100% through ur hijaab. Men do not gaze at u in a sensual way, they do not approach u in a sensual way, and neither do they speak to u in a sensual way. Rather, a man holds u in high esteem and that is just by one glance at u!
9. Allaah gives u nobility through the hijaab. U r noble not degraded because u covered not naked.
10. Allaah demonstrates ur equality as a Muslim woman through the hijaab. Ur Lord bestows upon u equal worth as ur male counterpart, and gives u a host of beautiful rights and liberties. U express ur acceptance of these unique rights by putting on the hijaab.
11. Allaah defines ur role as a Muslim woman through the hijaab. U r a someone with important duties. U r a reflection of a woman of action not idle pursuits. U display ur sense of direction and purpose through ur hijaab. U r someone that people take seriously.
12. Allaah expresses ur independence through the hijaab. U r stating clearly that u r an obedient servant of the Greatest Master. U will obey no one else and follow no other way. U r not a slave to any man, nor a slave to any nation. U r free and independent from all man-made systems.
13. Allaah gives u the freedom of movement and expression through the hijaab. U r able to move about and communicate without fear of harassment. Ur hijaab gives u a unique confidence.
14. Allaah wants others to treat u - a Muslim woman - with kindness. And the hijaab brings about the best treatment of men towards u.
15. Allaah wants ur beauty to be preserved and saved for just one man to enjoy - ur husband.