So we need this :
*1 chicken cup into 8 pieces
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, diced
* 1 (1 inch) piece of ginger, diced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
* 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
* 2 teaspoons black pepper
* 1 tablespoon za’tar
* 1 teaspoon sumac
* 1/2 lemon, finely sliced
* 1 pinch saffron threads
* and i added 1teaspoon of paprika ( optional )
1. In a clay or 12-inch round baking pan, drizzle olive oil. Add chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, parsley, salt, pepper, za’tar, sumac,paprika and saffron evenly. Add lemon slices atop chicken. Cover with foil tightly.
2. In a pre-heated 350 F oven, cook chicken for 1 hour.
3. Enjoy ur meal ! I served with rice.
Now i'm goona write some tips for a delicious food that i have found on some fatwaa site . Check this out !
For a good, delicious food we need:
- to make du'ua to Allah Ta'ala that makes us a good cook
- recite " Bismillah " before starting cooking
- whilist cooking try to be in a pure state of wudhu
- try to recite " darood " as much as possible
- try to ask some relatives to help u and teach u cooking ; practice make it perfect !
After all, our husbands will be so pleased with us and the food we give him to eat from our hands inshalla ...