♥ Arab Mania ♥ makes your day sunny !

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Star treck" look



I have noticed for few months back that some girls do keep eyebrows so closed with no space between the two eyebrows... Is this a new trend?? I'm wondering how many of u have the will in doing it so .... ?!?
I don't have this courage , it is a ridiculous look :P
I remeber when i was little kid and i used to watch that famous movie "Star Trek" there was an personage ( i forgot the name ) used to have the same look regarding eyebrow style :)









I shoot those pics while i was watching TV , i got shocked and i said to myself i have to get pictures !

10 comments:

Skye said...

salaamz sis omg ive never seen this,whenever i see someone like this i think to myself its like a mcdonalds sign lol i dont like this at all...i would never do this not my style at all

Skye said...

ohh and sorry sis i reverted to islam when i was 16 and im now 21 so its been 5years alhamdulillah

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

I don't like it. To me it looks masculine for some reason. I don't think this trend will stick around.

Baji said...

that otherwise very pretty girl looks scary with it! i think the only person the unibrow looks good on is frida kahlo!

Sarah Plain And Short said...

too bizarre

ayah said...

omg! it's totally gross! reminds me of a cockroach for some reason :D i hope it won't become a trend

Sara said...

Yeah they do this all the time in Egypt - no taste at all! I wonder what men think of this look? hehehehe.

*samra* said...

an award is waiting for you!

*~Ange~* said...

WTF IS THIS!!!????!!!

it looks soooo gross. why the hell would you do that to yourself?

Mylanqolia said...

Maybe the ladies like Frida Kahlo's eyebrows? ;-) Anyways, it's a weird style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails