♥ Arab Mania ♥ makes your day sunny !

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My bags

Salaam my dears,
How u doing , inshalla u all r fine and in a good health.Today i wanna let u have a quick look in my wardrobe and see my favorite bags . As u know ( some of u ) beside my cosmetic and jewelries collections, i'm a bag addicted, i love to have all kinds of bags from most expansive to  cheap ones and replica bags he he . To be honest i'm not a bag snob , i'm more tending  to be middle way, but my problem is that if see some  brand expansive bags on my taste , i can't be indifferent.
I have to mention that i have noticed some of the chep bags i got , r in a good condition even today :P
The local names r also some of my choices.
How abt u girls, what do u prefer ? R u a bag snobbier , u like to have only famous brands ?I'm very curious to find more abt ur taste ;)


Here i have some of my favorite bags i got ( click on image to zoom )


I will start with Louis Vuitton 











This is Michel Angelo, the most expansive bag in my hole collection and i adore it !








And this is the backside





Chanel, i love this so much i'm wearing  it so often 









D&G which i prefer to wear it only in the winter time ( bcoz of the fur)












Christian Dior , very cute when i was travelling i was taking with me coz so spacious 











This is a local brand called World Village the store is it located in Ajman or Al Ain  , i can't remeber well i got it 2years ago and i still love it , especially the bolt.














And coz i showed u my favorite bags from my collection, i must show u as well my detestable bag which i hate it so much bcoz of the size ( only the mobile and wallet will enter and very difficult to take it out ) I'm still keeping coz i like the crystals work on it :)















9 comments:

Skye said...

salaamz sis
MASHA'ALLAH ur bag collection is gorjuzzzzzz i love love love it... I love them all there veryy pretty and very my style.. i want them all hehehehe

Princess said...

Salam sis! i agree, it doesn't HAVE to be expensive to be cute! i love your chanel bag, your furry D&G bag, the pink Dior and the local bag with the funky beads! soo cute :D

Desert Housewife A. (The Canadian in Jubail) said...

I am not really fussy where I get my bags from -- but I do prefer Roccawear and BabyPhat designs. OH and my friend and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kathy Van Zeeland handbags!!

Thnx for sharing your collection with us ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nice collection Sister! :)
The pink Dior was very cute!

.::Tuttie::. said...

mashaAllah I LOVE your bag collection. You are definitely more outgoing than I am. I am also a shoe addict, bag addict, niqab addict, and my recent addiction...strollers. yup. for the baby. ahem.

t said...

just stumbled along your site from blog hopping...

i LOVE your Michel Angelo purse! totally my style (though none of my purses are that expensive)!

♥ Arab Mania ♥ said...

Thank u my dears ! Aalia u r right Rocawear r having cute bags,u got a nice taste !
Thanks for giving me ideas, coz i must renew my bags collection ;)

Anii-Star said...

I loved the world village one !
Its sooooooooooooo lovely !
I like your style

Buy Product Online said...

I LOVE your Michel Angelo purse! totally my style (though none of my purses are that expensive)!

Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags | Duvet Covers | Nerf Guns | BCBG Dresses | Ginny Doll

Related Posts with Thumbnails